Back to Project Dead Ped. This was a project I started from a trashed 1998 Honda Tact, This is my main mode of transport here in
1. Derestrict the Variator. This should add at least 3-4mph.
2. Ram Air Cooling. This should keep the air foils on the piston cooler.
3. Snorkel / Cold Air Intake. Why not! This place has a monsoon season. I need to be able to cross deeper water. With my intake 6 inches from the ground this would Hydrolock the engine.
4. 8” Lift Kit, because I like jumping and going offroad with the scooter.
The one problem I will have with my project is that the budget is 0. I figure this will make things interesting, and I will not have to worry about wasted money when I fly back home. Below is the List of Items I have gotten so far for free.
1. 1998 Honda Tact
2. A Wrecked 1997 Honda Tact
3. An Abandoned 125cc 2cycle Daelim Scooter (for a Larger Engine, If possible)
4. A motorcycle battery
5. A Truck
6. Parts to a Vacuum Cleaner
7. A Metal Basket for Parts
8. Several feet of Electrical Wiring
9. Plastic Bags
11. Hot Glue Sticks
12. Duct Tape
13. Front shock to a Hoysung Comet, (8”Lift Kit for Rear of Dead Ped)
This list may grow as time goes on, but I believe that I have enough to do all the work I need, however I have very few tools to do this with and it is actually difficult to find a Tool shop in my area. Good thing I watched all the episodes of Macguyver.